Golden Globes 2023:

  10 Of The Best Acceptance Remarks From Ceremony   



The Beverly Hotels in Los Angeles, California hosted the 80th Golden Globe Awards. Numerous celebrities from Hollywood were present for the ceremony, which was hosted by Jerrod Carmichael. After a two-year hiatus, the ceremony is back with a tangible edition. The awards presentation is back on television this year after NBC agreed not to cover the ceremony the previous year due to growing criticisms of the California Foreign Media Society, which hosts the event.

1. Jerrod Carmichael Started the Golden Globes with the Best Monologue Yet





Jerrod Carmichael, a comedian, immediately addressed the tumultuous history of the Golden Globe Awards in his opening monologue. He said plaintively in his conversational comedy manner, "I'll tell you why I'm here." I'm here, he claimed, because I'm African American.

As the presenter, whose Nominee HBO special Rothaniel launched last year, related the tale of how he was approached to host the programme, the hits kept coming. He said, "One minute you're having mint tea at home, and the next you're called to the Black face of the a troubled white organisation." Life "hits you quite hard"

2. Ke Huy Quan won the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe in 2023.



Ke Huy Quan won the prize for greatest performance by an actors in a recurring role in any motion picture at the 2023 Golden Globes for the film It Everywhere All at Once. The actor thanked filmmaker Steven Spielberg for giving him an opportunity when he was younger in his first-ever Golden Globe nominee and victory speech.

"I was taught to always remember my roots and the person who gave me my first chance. Steven Spielberg being present tonight makes me incredibly delighted. Steven, I'm grateful "in his winning speech, Quan remarked. He went on to talk about how fortunate he felt to begin his career as a young actor in the film Indiana Jones and also the Temple at Doom, which was produced bySpielberg.


As he got older, he continued, "I began to wonder if that was it, if that was simply luck." "I was frightened I had nothing to contribute for a very long time. No matter what I did, I couldn't ever match my youthful accomplishments."


3. Colin Farrell won the Best Actor in a Musical or Funny category at the 2023 Golden Globes.




Even though Colin Farrell won the 2023 Golden Globe for actor award in a music or comedy, he opened his speech by complimenting presenters Ana de Armas. Before winning his honour, Farrell said to Armas, who was up for best actor in a movie production drama for her depiction of Marilyn Manson in Blond, "I really thought you were fantastic."

The night I watched Blonde, I sobbed myself to sleep. To get to sleep, I sobbed. One of the things has to do with the music playing when the shot first starts and with the fact that you can just make out her ankles at the edge of the bed. It really screwed me up," he stated, drawing laughter from the audience. He then jokingly added, "Not a joke, but you're free to laugh. I have no right to judge what constitutes appropriate humour in this world.


4. Michelle Yeoh won the Best Actress in a Musical or Funny category at the 2023 Golden Globes.


The wrap-up music started playing as everything Everywhere Every at Once actress was delivering her acceptance speech, but she still had more to say. As the first few chords began to play, she commanded the audience to "Shut up, please" and turned her head away from the stage. Okay, I can pound you. And that is grave.

Yeoh considered the difficulties she encountered over the course of her 40-year career, notably as a person of colour in Film industry ("Somebody said to me, "You speak English! "), among other things. Since she reached 60 last year, she has discussed the very relevant difficulties of growing older and overcoming ageism in the music profession and elsewhere. "I suppose many of you women recognize this; it feels like opportunities are increasing as the days, years, and numbers increase."


5. Jennifer Coolidge won the Best Supporting Role in a Limited Episode or Movie Golden Globe in 2023.


Hollywood Foreign Press, thank you. Coolidge took the podium to deliver her victory speech and remarked, "It truly means a lot. "Surely I can write this down. You know I don't work out. I'm saying that I can't contain it for that long.

Coolidge continued by thanking Ryan Murphy, Micheal Patrick King, and Reece Witherspoon for providing her the opportunities to act throughout the years. She did, however, devote most of her time to honouring Mike White, giving a passionate speech that brought the "White Lotus" producer to tears.

"If you don't know Mike White, you should be aware of the following: He worries about the world, about people, and about his pals who aren't doing well. Concerned about animals is he! He is one of best persons ever "Coolidge went on. "People wanted to live longer because of you, but I didn't! Mike, you have my undying affection ".

6. Evan Peters won the Best Actor in a Limited Serial or TV Movie Golden Globe in 2023.



The actor who played Jeffrey Dahmer in Google's DAHMER - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story took home the 2023 Award Nomination for Best Actor in a Limited Series, Ongoing Story, or Television Motion Picture. In his succinct acceptance speech, he praised his wide network of supporters. "Thank you to Netflix and Mr. Ryan Murphy for allowing me be part of your wonderful vision again," Peters said in his opening statement

During his statement from the Beverly Hills Hilton ballroom, Peters added, "I want to thank this great cast, crew, and directors. "It was a massive team effort. Everyone did it their best, and without them I would not be up here.

7. Angela Bassett, Best Supporting Actress, 2023 Golden Globe


For her portrayal of Princess Ramonda in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Angela Bassett won the 2023 Golden Globe for best supporting actress in a motion film.

In her award speech, Bassett said, "We grieved, we loved, we heal, and we were surround every day by the light and spirits of Chadwick Boseman." This honour belongs to each of us, as well as to each of you. She received recognition this year for her performance as Queen Ramonda in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, a woman struggling to keep her nation together while mourning the loss of her son, Boseman's King T'Challa.

8. Austin Butler won the Best Actor in a Drama Golden Globe in 2023. 


Austin Butler praised everyone he worked with on the set of "Elvis," included directors Baz Luhrmann and actor Hanks, on stage after receiving the Golden Globe for award nomination in a motion picture (drama). The actor continued by expressing gratitude to the Presley family, especially Lisa Marie Presley and Elvis Presley, the real rock and roll king.

Butler remarked, "Elvis Presley, you are an idol and a renegade." "Thank you so much; I adore you. You are recalled, and I will always remember you. I'm grateful."

He expressed gratitude to his family and gave a moving homage to his late mother, who passed away from illness in 2014.

9. Steven Spielberg will receive the Best Director Golden Globe Award in 2023


The Golden Globes on Tuesday recognised Steven Spielberg as the finest director, giving him his seventh career victory. Onstage at the Beverly Hilton, he did, however, admit that his road to becoming Hollywood's most successful filmmaker wasn't always smooth.

Spielberg stated, "Everything I've done up until now has prepared me to really be honest about the truth that it's not easy to be a kid. "Everyone considers me a success tale... But unless we have the guts to tell everyone, no one really knows who we are.

"I spent a long time figuring out when I could share that story, and I found out when I became 74 years old," he concluded. "You better do it now," I commanded. I'm truly sorry,

10. MM Keeravani, Best Original Song Golden Globe Award 2023


The prestigious Golden Globe award for Best Song went to legendary music creator MM Keeravani on Tuesday night for the popular soundtrack "Naatu Naatu" from the movie "RRR." 'Naatu Naatu' triumphed over co-nominees Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, and Rihanna this year. Kaveerani expressed his gratitude to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for the honour and said he was overwhelmed by the experience.

"My wife is seated there, and I'm extremely delighted to share this excitement with her. When I receive an award like this, I've made it a habit not to claim that it belongs to me; instead, it belongs to someone else.Unfortunately, I must admit that I will repeat those remarks because I truly mean them. This honour should go to my brother, SS Rajamouli, the film's director, for his originality.


Author Name: Neeraj Mahal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of hundreds Virat Kohli has scored in international cricket

Shubman Gill career